Tuesday, April 21, 2020


Hope everyone is well!

Looks like everyone is starting to get into a routine at home.   I love hearing from everyone!!  Thank you so much for sending me photos of your completed work and fun activities that you are doing at home.  I also enjoy receiving all your texts and emails. This has been a big change in our regular routines but everyone seems to be adapting so well.  I will continue to be in touch weekly.  Please get in touch if you have any questions at any time.  Looking forward to hearing from you!  

I have added a new page with a list of Educational Websites.  They are great websites if you're looking for more to do at home.  

April Birthdays!!

A very Happy Birthday to ....

Bailey - April 8th                      Izayah - April 13th                Treyton - April 28th 

Happy Birthday to Calem too! March 27th

Photo and Cake by Bailey!!